Car Polishing Combo of Coido Car Polisher and FMS wax 1) Coido Car
- It is suitable for polishing and grooming your cars.
- Operated at 12V DC. using Car Cigarette Lighter Socket
- Streamline appearance.
- Do it yourself at home without the hassle of going to a workshop.
- Waxing :
- After Washing, use dry clean cloth to dry car completely.
- Press sponge base into straight onto unit until it locks into place.
- Put a thin layer of wax on sponge.
- Switch to off position and plug into cigarette lighter socket.
- Turn on power and rub with vehicle surface gently.
- For Best results, do not use too much wax.
- Polishing :
- Wait for wax to dry and become white
- Remove sponge and replace with buffing pad.
- Apply light pressure and slowly push buffer in any direction.
- Do not use too much pressure.
- If pressed too hard, the motor will slow down and become less
- Keep unit dry all the times.
- Do not forces stop it.
- Clean sponge pad with mild detergent.
- Must be dry completely for next use.
- Technical Specifications :
- Power: 12v Dc.
- Wattage: 36 W(no load)
- R.P.M: 520 rpm(no load)
- Weight: 500 gms.
- Size: 92(W)X225(D)X92.5(H)mm
- Material: ABS
- Cord Length: 5 M
- Accessories: 1XWaxing Sponge,1XBuffing pad.
2) FMS Wax
FMS Carnauba Car Wax Polish 230gm
Only FMS uses superior #1 Grade Carnauba Wax.
Advanced micro polishers remove minor scratches and haze, bringing
out the true, rich color of auto paint.
Leaves pure Carnauba Wax protection.
Gives a high-gloss shine that lasts.
Safe for all paint finishes, including clear coat.
Goes on fast, wipes off easily.
HelpFul Hints :
For Best Results, Use Wax That Is At Room Temperature. Wax That Is
Too Cold Will Leave Streaks On Your Paint Finish.
It Is Recommended That The Paint Surface Of Your Vehicle Be Above 65
Degrees Fahrenheit For The Wax To Bond To The Surface.
Avoid Streaking By Applying Only A Thin Layer Of Wax. Applying A
Thick Layer Of Wax Makes Removal Difficult And Simply Wastes Product.
|Sub Category||Polish Machines|